Website and Social Media Graphic Designer, Provincial Government Agency client, downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1287.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term October 1 2021 – November 30, 2021.
Number of Positions Open: 1.
Experience Level Required: Intermediate.
Compensation: $32.19 /hr to $35.88 /hr.
Recommended Application Date: IMMEDIATELY – Please note that we are shortlisting Candidates immediately for presentation to our Client.
Work Hours: Regular Business Hours.
Work Location: TBD; you must be able to commute daily to our Client’s downtown Toronto office (next door to TTC station), if required.
Ergonomic Requirements: Regular Desk Duties.
Dress Code: Business Casual while onsite; Facemask to be worn in Designated Areas of Client Building as required; Fragrance/Perfume Free Workspace Policy in effect.
- To complete website markups on Drupal content management system.
- Graphic design for web and social media, utilizing knowledge of corporate communications principles and best practices.
- Additional Design and Corporate Communications project responsibilities as required, which could include:
- Consulting with managers on website, social media, and corporate communications requirements.
- Editing and revising documents, reports, information brochures while maintaining content accuracy.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of language level, terminology, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Acting as a website and social media design resource to managers and staff, and drafting, reviewing and proofreading work-in-progress as required.
Education: Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
Preferred Experience: 3+ years of professional experience in Web and Graphic Design. Corporate Communications and Public Sector work experience are also strong assets.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Drupal expertise a mandatory requirement.
- Advanced proficiency in commonly used graphic design software programs.
- Advanced proficiency in MSOffice software.
- Advanced English language skills, both written and verbal.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Self starter. Demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization.
- Superior interpersonal skills: excellent listening skills; ability to work cooperatively within a team; ability to provide and receive professional, effective feedback.
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Advanced organizational, project coordination and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated successful experience of prioritizing work, making decisions and communicating with others within a values framework of respect, equity, anti-racism, diversity and inclusivity.
- Ability to work either remotely or to commute to and work onsite daily as required.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check and Employment References.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance prior to working onsite.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 1287
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Communications and Marketing, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 32.19
Date Updated 09/15/2021