Web Developer required for Provincial Government Agency, downtown Toronto.
Job #: 883
Job Type: Temporary, currently week to week, term date TBA.
Hours: Regular day time hours, 36.25 hours per week.
Rate Per Hour: $30-35/hr
- Assist IT staff in web design and content development with special focus on editing and review of PDF documents.
- Evaluate and document website WCAG 2.0 compliance.
- Ensure that PDF documents uploaded to ministry website meet accessibility legislation standards (WCAG 2.0 Level AA)
- Liaise with other ministry information technology providers responsible for technology and hosting infrastructure on project based tasks.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to ministry policies and standards as it relates to IT work.
- 2+ years experience in web development and editing.
- Strong working knowledge of content management, graphic design, coding (e.g., HTML) and other broad internet software with the ability to apply knowledge to project based responsibilities.
- Thorough understanding of WCAG website accessibility standards.
- Superior PDF editing skills, with the ability to maintain a detail oriented approach and achieve deliverables on a project with repetitive tasks.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills with the capability to work flexibly as part of a team and independently, both in person and at a distance.
- Strong priority setting and workplace organization to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 883
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Communications and Marketing, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 11/09/2020