Web Developer required for Provincial Government Agency, downtown Toronto.
Job #: 792
Job Type: Temporary, currently open ended month to month, assignment term date TBA.
Hours: Regular day time hours, 36.25 hours per week.
Rate Per Hour: $30-35/hr
- Assist IT staff in web design and content development with special focus on editing and review of PDF documents.
- Ensure that PDF documents uploaded to ministry website meet accessibility legislation standards.
- Liaise with other ministry information technology providers responsible for technology and hosting infrastructure on project based tasks.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to ministry policies and standards as it relates to IT work.
- 2+ years experience in web development and editing.
- Strong working knowledge of content management, graphic design, coding (e.g., HTML) and other broad internet software with the ability to apply knowledge to project based responsibilities.
- Superior PDF editing skills, with the ability to maintain a detail oriented approach and achieve deliverables on a project with repetitive tasks.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills with the capability to work flexibly as part of a team and independently, both in person and at a distance.
- Strong priority setting and workplace organization to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 792
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 05/01/2020