Warehouse Clerk for Provincial government warehouse
Job Type: Temporary (on call); initial term to February 2021
Hours: On call during weekdays according to workload volume
- Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
- Receive trucks and unload materials and equipment.
- Stack materials and equipment on racks.
- Check in inventory and affix labels.
- Fulfill orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, equipment or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place materials and equipment on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Sort items according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Additional relevant warehouse operations tasks as required.
- Knowledge of warehouse duties;
- Ability to lift items to a maximum weight of 60 lbs.
- Safety boots/shoes with steel toe.
- Ability to work on an on call basis as required
Job ID: 882
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 19
Date Updated 11/09/2020