Warehouse Clerk required to assist in the operation of a government warehouse and distribution centre.
Job Type: Temporary
- Performing manual duties related to processing customer orders, shipping, unloading, inspecting, identifying
- Recording incoming shipment of supplies, forms and publication.
- Will perform other related warehousing duties.
- Will participate in inventory and warehouse maintenance.
- Will receive incoming shipments for suppliers.
- Will be processing receipt of goods.
- Must have knowledge in warehousing, receiving, shipping practices and procedures in order to receive, store, process, customer orders and distribution of stock.
- Must have the ability to lift packages/items to a maximum weight of 25Kgs.
- Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Safety boots/shoes with steel toe is required
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 528
Location: Canada Ontario Concord
Category: Clerical, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 20.68
Date Updated 07/11/2019