Seeking for an Underwriting Support Specialist to ensure that the processing and maintenance of underwriting data is handled within the scope of defined service standards.
Job ID: I8273
Category: Bilingual, Insurance
- Will enter new business, changes, reinstatements and additional evidence for facultative applications into the underwriting system
- Process updated notices on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate familiarity with clients, treaties, and products.
- Provide back up support for other members of Underwriting Support as required.
- Produce departmental time service and individual production stats.
- Create ad hoc reports as required.
- Provide assistance to the audit team to create internal and external audit listings.
- Completion of a University degree or College diploma preferably in Business.
- Bilingualism both written and oral (French & English) is preferred.
- Previous administrative or data entry experience is required.
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Access is required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Qlikview is considered an asset.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 12/07/2018