Underwriting Assistant for required for direct underwriter, Downtown Toronto.
Position type: Permanent full-time
Job posted: October 2, 2019
- Support the Underwriters in the delivery of an effective and efficient administration service
- Provide pre-underwriting and rating support to Underwriters and other staff.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry and scanning of risk documentation onto all Beazley systems within agreed service levels. Specifically checking agreed % of risk entries as required.
- Data verification, integrity & accuracy
- Photocopying, logging and scanning quotes and declinatures, filing, archiving and scanning.
- Help maintain team standards through supporting other underwriting assistants in achieving their service/quality levels and targets, as required.
- Educated to ‘A’ level/High School graduate or equivalent
- Degree in any discipline – preferred but not essential
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS Office, well developed spreadsheet skills
- Able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize
- Proven administrative experience, preferably within the insurance or financial services sectors
- Proven background in accurate, high volume date entry
- Insurance experience advantageous
Excellent professional opportunity for underwriting assistant looking for advancement within the insurance sector. Easy access downtown core Toronto location near Union and GO station. Full time permanent position with benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 481
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Insurance
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 50000
Date Updated 02/10/2019