Training Specialist for provincial government agency
Job Type: Temporary, initial term up to 18 months
Hours: Regular day time hours, 36.25 hours per week
- Develop and design of internal training programs using various tools including Storyline, Camtasia, Vyond.
- Delivery of training programs both individually and in coordination with other internal stakeholders.
- Coordination and delivery of new employee orientation.
- Administration and reporting of learning and development activities.
- Administration of the Job Shadowing Program.
- Support coordination of leadership training programs.
- Administration of Learning Management System (LMS)
- 3+ years of working experience and/or formal training in adult education best practices, theories and principles
- Demonstrated experience in development, design and delivery of training courses.
- Sound familiarity with policies, legislation and initiatives impacting learning/development field and HR functions overall.
- Advanced experience with MS Office applications and SharePoint
- Advanced proficiency in e-learning software/tools such as Storyline, Camtasia, Vyond.
- Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Superior written and oral communication skills to deliver training courses, workshops and presentations and prepare training documents, correspondence and reports.
- Problem-solving skills to identify gaps, develop training solutions, implement appropriate strategies, and resolve logistical issues and challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills including sensitivity, tact and professionalism when working with course participants, team members, co-workers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational skills to undertake multiple assignments and identify priorities.
- Judgment and discretion skills to make recommendations, identify needs; and resolve issues.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 908
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 25
Date Updated 10/14/2020