A large Provincial Government Agency is looking for a Technical Writer to join their team for a contract position.
Job ID: G8338
- Writes procedural technical content documentation including user guides.
- Reviews Subject Matter Expert documentation and edits for consistency and clarity.
- Contributes to the development of training programs including documentation, course material, presentations, visuals.
- Revises training content including PowerPoint decks, visuals, videos based on process changes.
- Gathers training needs requirements and prepares specific training programs.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Knowledge of Captivate/Camtasia an asset.
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare or Robohelp an asset.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/29/2019