Technical Writer – Government to write procedures, setup instructions, manuals and guides for field staff.
Job type: Temporary, (initial term 8 months)
Work location: Currently remote
- Research and evaluate processes
- Collaborate with technical subject matter experts to plan and organize documentation
- Review and edit SME documentation for consistency and clarity
- Write procedural documentation and specifications (user guides, manuals, policies, procedures, etc.)
- Apply organizational lexicon
- Ensure consistency and adherence to existing style guide.
- 2 – 4 years experience as a technical writer or similar
- Undergraduate degree in English, or related degree/certificate in Technical Writing
- Demonstrable track record writing/editing technical documentation & manuals
- Superior written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Teams and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1064
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Communications and Marketing, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 28
Date Updated 08/02/2021