A large corporate client located down town is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join their team in this permanent, full-time role.
Job ID: 8356
Category: Administrative, Systems and IT
- Maintenance of a Reference Guide for Administrators
- Maintenance of Product Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions documents.
- Creation and Maintenance of Test Cases and Procedures Manual.
- Answer client questions via phone/email on all company-supported applications, logging all calls into call tracking system
- Assigning backups, creating users, resetting passwords, creating Firms.
- Responsible for troubleshooting communication flow procedures.
- Update Securities in the Security Maintenance Schedule.
- Legal Admin – Process documentation for new Firms.
- Market surveillance.
- A university degree or college diploma in a Systems or IT discipline.
- Experience with networks, firewalls and proxies.
- Troubleshooting skills, specifically related to network connectivity.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 10/8/7 (troubleshooting performance issues, application installation etc.)
- Experience with Linux – CentOS.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/15/2019