Team Lead – HRIS, Payroll, Benefits and Compensation required for provincial government agency
Job Type: Temporary assignment – 18-month term with a possibility of extension or direct hire.
Hours: Regular Business Hours, Monday – Friday.
- Directly supervise two staff members, and provide HR team leadership on HRIS, payroll, benefits and compensation, using strong leadership skills to engage in effective decision making a strong staff support.
- Oversee the implementation of new ADP/WFN modules, using project management experience to provide leadership and coordinate a smooth transition and respond to issues as needed.
- Collaborate with relevant organizational leaders to provide and implement feedback, ensuring that HRIS system, payroll, benefits and compensation work effectively for the organization and are optimized regularly.
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge on best practices, implementing information regularly to ensure adherence to legislation and modernized HRIS, payroll, benefits and compensation practices.
- Track information related to HRIS, payroll, benefits and compensation to provide insight into agency leaders on efficiency and make changes as necessary.
- Participate in other agency wide projects, providing input on related HR matters and working as part of broader leadership team to improve the agency’s practices.
- 5+ years of relevant experience including a track record of strong project management, HRIS system implementation and management, ADP proficiency, and effective team leadership.
- Related post-secondary education.
- Excellent self-motivation and leadership skills, with the ability to engage in effective decision making and provide guidance to direct reports.
- IT Project management experience, with the ability to engage in effective strategic planning to direct timeline and scope of project.
- Change management experience.
- A strong background in full cycle payroll, benefits and compensation with ADP experience
- Experience with unionized environments an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and professionalism skills with a flexible approach to work environments and personable nature in motivating a team.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 852
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 39
Date Updated 11/08/2020