Talent Acquisition Specialist required for government agency to manage all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process. Downtown Toronto location.
Job # 522
Position type: Temporary full-time
Job posted: October 30, 2019
- Establish of recruitment timelines with hiring party;
- Prepare job postings for internal and/or external posts;
- Screen candidates against job qualifications;
- Conduct telephone interviews;
- Provide input on appropriate selection tools;
- Determine order of offers and communicating results (e.g. offering position or declining a candidate);
- Provide feedback on recruitment process and/or results as required;
- Support other recruitment initiatives as required.
- Post-secondary education in field of Human Resources Management
- 2 years of experience in recruitment in a unionized environment
- Working towards a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 522
Location: Canada Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23.55
Date Updated 11/01/2019