Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist required for provincial government agency located on the subway line.
Job type: Temporary (three-month term)
Work location: Currently Remote
- Establish recruitment timelines with hiring party
- Prepare job descriptions and postings
- Screen candidates against job qualifications
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Provide input on appropriate selection tools
- Determine order of offers and communicating results
- Provide feedback on recruitment process and/or results as required
- Support other recruitment initiatives as required.
- CHRL designation strong asset
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Strong experience in full cycle recruitment management
- Experience recruiting for technical and specialized roles
- Union environment and collective agreement familiarity a distinct asset
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence for results.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 992
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 01/05/2021