Talent Acquisition Recruiter required for downtown provincial government agency. Easy access to GO and subway.
Position type: Temporary full-time hours
Job posted: November 25, 2019
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle for entry level positions and mass recruitments.
- Establish recruitment timelines with hiring party;
- Prepare job postings for internal and/or external posts;
- Screen candidates against job qualifications;
- Conduct telephone interviews;
- Provide input on appropriate selection tools;
- Determine order of offers and communicating results (e.g. offering position or declining a candidate);
- Provide feedback on recruitment process and/or results as required;
- Support other recruitment initiatives as required.
- Manage the data/metrics associated with the recruitment process
- Act as a coach/mentor on best practice recruitment techniques, current selection processes, talent acquisition tools & assessments
- Post-secondary education in field of Human Resources Management
- 2 years of experience in recruitment in a unionized environment
- Working towards a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 563
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 11/27/2019