Talent Acquisition Coordinator for government agency in downtown Toronto, with subway access.
Position type: Temporary, full-time hours
- Provide administrative support to Talent Acquisition Consultants through maintaining the Applicant Tracking Sheet, sending and tracking email correspondents with external and internal candidates,
- Post jobs both internally and externally
- Maintaining invoices, schedule team meetings, testing/interviews and prepare the testing/interview packages for internal and external candidates.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Consultants in the management of various aspects of the recruitment process
- Evaluate/screen profiles of candidates/applications,
- Facilitate the testing of candidates, interview candidates, conduct professional reference checks, verify employment/qualifications and complete criminal background process for candidates.
- Assist in preparation of offer/contracts letters and communicate with unsuccessful candidates.
- Manage the tracking of all data/metrics associated with the recruitment process.
- Post-secondary education in field of Human Resources Management
- 1 to 2 years of recruitment coordination experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 681
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 21.22
Date Updated 03/02/2020