Talent Acquisition Coordinator for provincial government agency client, downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1765.
Job Type: Temporary.
Initial Term: October 17, 2022 to October 13, 2023.
Compensation: $21.81 per hour.
Recommended Application Date: Immediately – please note that we are screening and shortlisting Candidates immediately and qualified applications may be contacted same day as date of application.
Regular Work Hours: 7.25 work hours per day, not including unpaid 1 hour lunch break, to be worked during regular business hours, Monday to Friday (36.25 work hours per week).
Work Location: Hybrid – currently 4 days remote-based, 1 day onsite at Client’s downtown Toronto office, on PATH, and near Union and GO Stations. Schedule may be subject to change later in the assignment.
To coordinate high volume, full cycle recruitment initiatives, primarily for bargaining unit positions. Will work closely with organization’s Talent Acquisition Consultants and HR Business Partners to support fair and equitable hiring practices, in compliance with applicable legislation, corporate policies, and Collective Agreements.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Consultants with recruitment initiatives for unionized and non-unionized positions in multiple functional disciplines.
- Maintain internal HRIS system and email correspondence with candidates, publish open positions on job boards, schedule candidate testing sessions and interviews, and prepare and forward testing and interview packages to candidates.
- Respond to candidate inquiries and provide pertinent information on career opportunities and organization, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Track recruitment data and metrics and provide reports for analysis as requested (e.g. number of vacancies; time-to-fill metrics; and recruitment trend analyses, etc.).
- Process and archive digital and hard copy recruitment files and other confidential HR documents, in compliance with organization records management policies.
- Additional recruitment project and HR support responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management.
Preferred Work Experience: At least 2+ years of HR support experience, including high volume recruitment experience, ideally in a unionized, public sector environment.
Technical and Language Skills Requirements:
- Proficient MSOffice – Word, Excel, Outlook (will be tested).
- Strong data entry skills (will be tested).
- Previous experience with an HRIS or ATS system an asset.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal, including strong business writing, spelling, grammar, proofreading and syntax.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Strong knowledge in Labour Relations, including interpreting and applying Collective Agreement language.
- Demonstrated experience leading full-cycle corporate recruitment processes according to legislative requirements and industry best practices.
- Demonstrated record of professional conduct and character. Responsible, reliable and works to deadlines.
- Pleasant and courteous: demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization. Polished, professional telephone manners.
- Proficient de-escalation skills. Ability to surmount internal and external job pressures.
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, collaboratively, and in an advisory capacity, and liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to respond to sensitive and confidential matters with tact, discretion, and excellent judgement in the interpretation and application of instructions and organization policy.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated successful experience of prioritizing work, making decisions and communicating with others within a values framework of respect, equity, anti-racism, diversity and inclusivity.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada, providing satisfactory documentation upon request.
- Ability to work both remotely and onsite as required, abiding by organization health and safety policies.
- Ability to declare personal Non-Conflict of Interest in execution of assignment responsibilities.
- Provision of certification of AODA and OHSA online training course completion prior to assignment start.
- Provision of certification of full COVID-19 vaccination series prior to assignment start.
- Satisfactory Background Checks, Technical Skills Evaluations, and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Marberg is committed to supporting workplace diversity and inclusivity, to reflect the demographic profile of all Ontarians. Applications are encouraged from equity seeking groups including people of colour, Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, and people from the LGBTQ2S community.
Job ID: 1765
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 21.81
Date Updated 09/30/2022