Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Government Agency.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term January 18 2021-June 18, 2021.
Hours: Regular Daytime Hours.
Work location: Currently remote, subject to client business requirements.
Office location: downtown Toronto, close to GO Station and TTC.
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator to manage recruitment activities for unionized and non unionized positions, across multiple functional disciplines.
- Update and maintain HRMS system, send and track email correspondents with external and internal candidates, post jobs internally and externally on various job boards.
- Scheduling testing and interviews and prepare testing/interview packages.
- Ensure positive candidate experience when interacting with internal and external applicants
- Manage tracking of data/metrics associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on competitions are available for analyses.
- File management of both onsite and offsite closed recruitment competition files and management of online selection tools document library.
- Additional administrative and coordinative recruitment support tasks as required.
- 2+ years high volume recruitment experience, ideally in a unionized/public sector environment.
- 2+ years of progressive human resources experience.
Labour Relations experience or training, including interpreting and applying Collective Agreement language.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Post-secondary education specializing in Human Resources Management.
- Demonstrated experience in full-cycle recruitment processes in compliance with Collective Agreements and corporate policy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a track record of providing a superior customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated initiative required to work effectively without close supervision.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1015
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 21.95
Date Updated 05/01/2021