Special Events Coordinator for large and historic not-for-profit organization, downtown Toronto.
Position Type: Temporary
- Will be providing support to Special Events at the Executive/Board Level.
- Will coordinate attendance and logistics of wide range of public events and outreach initiatives, liaising with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Will maintain master calendar of events, ensuring all parties informed of timelines, scheduling requirements, receive necessary supporting materials, presentations and briefing notes, etc.
- Will manage RSVP lists.
- Will ensure attendees receive itineraries, agendas, etc.
- Will book venues, catering, A/V, travel arrangements.
- Will liaise with vendors and in-house resources.
- Will maintain financial records for events and approve invoices for payment.
- Formal education in Event Management.
- 3+ years related professional experience.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven experience working with an executive level clientele.
- Ability to travel to attend off-site events and functions; overnight travel not anticipated.
- Excellent administrative, organization and project management skills; excellent team building, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgement and sensitivity to protocol; ability to work in a demanding environment with constantly shifting priorities.
Excellent long term assignment opportunity for experienced Special Events Coordinator. Easy access downtown Toronto location near TTC. Beautiful, historic onsite venue.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 368
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Communications and Marketing
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 21.03
Date Updated 08/08/2019