Service Coordinator required for internationally known prestige company, located on subway line.
Position type: Permanent, full-time hours
Job posted: January 10, 2020
- Manage all levels of the service relationship with clients and retailers
- Take lead in executing daily service operations
- Interface with the public in a warm, professional and courteous manner
- Assist in developing After Sales Service programs
- Prepare all documentation, provide estimates, and route enquiries appropriately
- Prepare all client communications
- Manage daily payment transactions.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Post-secondary education
- MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) proficiency
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- French, Cantonese or Mandarin language skills a strong asset
- Organizational and administrative strengths
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task
- Problem-solving ability and the judgment to refer to other experts as needed.
- Priority will be given to candidates able to demonstrate the attitude and professionalism to thrive in the company culture.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 629
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Business Operations
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 50000
Date Updated 10/01/2020