Senior Talent Acquisition Lead for provincial government agency client, downtown Toronto
Marberg Job Number: 1766.
Job Type: Temporary.
Initial Term: ASAP for up to 6 months, with possibility of additional extension or direct hire.
Compensation: $53.29 per hour.
Recommended Application Date: Immediately – please note that we are screening and shortlisting Candidates immediately and qualified applications may be contacted same day as date of application.
Regular Work Hours: 7 work hours per day, not including unpaid lunch break, to be worked during regular business hours, Monday to Friday (35 work hours per week).
Work Location: Hybrid – 4 days remote-based and 1 day onsite at Client’s downtown Toronto office, on PATH, and near TTC Station.
Build relationships and consulting partnerships with assigned Client Managers to assess and determine solutions to their business needs; provide strategic recruitment solutions; source and fill top talent; develop Candidate pools; and provide coaching and advisory services on hiring decisions and best practices.
- Provide full cycle recruitment services for positions in the following areas: Legal Counsel; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Data and Business Intelligence.
- Provide advice on talent acquisition strategy; organizational development and design; job evaluation; total compensation including performance pay; recruitment methodologies; and onboarding.
- Contribute to overall HR policy, organizational development and lead or participate in designated HR projects.
- Additional Talent Acquisition services and responsibilities as required.
Education: Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline, or applicable combination of work experience and education.
Preferred Work Experience: At least 7+ years of progressive, related work experience in Talent Acquisition for ERP level organizations.
Technical and Language Skills Requirements:
- Strong proficiency in MSOffice, especially Excel.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and Applicant Tracking (ATS) Systems.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal, including strong business writing skills.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- In-depth full cycle Talent Acquisition and Onboarding experience for a wide variety of positions at all levels of seniority.
- Demonstrated success delivering strategic talent acquisition services.
- Strong client service orientation, solutions-focused consulting skills and ability to sustain collaborative working relationships.
- Proven experience in establishing and upholding HR management best practices in complex organizations.
- Demonstrated success delivering strategic and operational HR consulting advice and services.
- In depth knowledge of Canadian HR related legislation.
- Demonstrated record of professional conduct and character. Responsible, reliable and works to deadlines.
- Proven ability to professionally handle confidential information and exercise good judgement in the interpretation and application of instructions and organization policy.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills; ability to motivate and engage with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, at all levels of seniority.
- Proven ability to respond to sensitive and confidential matters with tact, discretion, and excellent judgement in the interpretation and application of instructions and organization policy.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Pleasant and courteous. Strong relationship management skills including client and vendor relations management, business networking, negotiation, change management and consulting/advisory skills. Excellent listening skills, and the ability to provide and receive effective feedback.
- Demonstrated successful experience of prioritizing work, making decisions and communicating with others within a values framework of respect, equity, anti-racism, diversity and inclusivity.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada, providing satisfactory documentation upon request.
- Ability to work both remotely and onsite as required, abiding by organization health and safety policies.
- Ability to provide 3 recent, qualified employment references, who are available to speak with promptly upon request.
- Ability to declare personal Non-Conflict of Interest in execution of assignment responsibilities.
- Ability to complete a satisfactory Provincial security check, including a Fingerprint Check, prior to assignment start. Please note that Marberg will reimburse for the cost of the Fingerprint Check upon your acceptance of Assignment Offer and submission of approved Expense Receipts.
- Provision of certification of AODA and OHSA online training course completion prior to assignment start.
- Provision of certification of full COVID-19 vaccination series prior to assignment start.
- Additional satisfactory Background Checks as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Marberg is committed to supporting workplace diversity and inclusivity, to reflect the demographic profile of all Ontarians. Applications are encouraged from equity seeking groups including people of colour, Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, and people from the LGBTQ2S community.
Job ID: 1766
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 53.29
Date Updated 01/10/2022