Senior SAP Basis Consultant for provincial government client.
Marberg Job #1206.
Job Type: Temporary; initial term 6 months.
Job Hours: Regular business hours.
Work location: Remote.
Compensation: $ 61.21 per hour.
- To ensure SAP application server and applications are properly installed, configured and maintained.
- Designing & Implementing Landscape and Infrastructure, Client Strategy, Capacity Planning (Sizing), High-Availability & Disaster Recovery setup, Backup & Recovery Strategy, SAP Upgrades, OS/DB Migration, Solutioning and Basis Administration.
- SAP Systems system copy process.
- SAP ABAP and SAP JAVA Administration.
- Responsible for monitoring all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space).
- Performing daily operational activities such as transports, SAP monitoring, troubleshooting and error handling, performance/tuning and problem determination/resolution.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP upgrades including applying Support Packs and Enhancement Packs.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Performance tuning.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Systems on MS SQL 2012/14/16.
- SAP Basis Certification an asset.
- Experience on SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP SMP (mobile), SAP NetWeaver Portal etc.
- Experience on SAP Mobile Platform 3.0/3.1 would be an asset.
- Experience on Solution Manager, Managed system configuration, Early Watch etc.
- Knowledge of installation and configuration of SAP web dispatchers.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills to interact efficiently with team members.
- Ability to work efficiently and securely from a remote office location, on own office and computer equipment.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1206
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 61.21
Date Updated 12/07/2021