Senior Records Specialist required for the Federal Government
Job Type: Temporary-Full Time hours, initial term to March 26 2021
Location: Toronto Office, possibility of remote work
• Scanning all digitized pdf documents for errors, metadata and accessibility
• Correcting all digitized documents of errors to ensure accuracy
• Provide reference and research services
• Manage electronic records requests
• Update records on computer system with accuracy and consistency
• Perform accessibility checks for all e-resources
• Assist with all electronic resource projects as required
• Masters in Library or Information science from an accredited program
• 1+ years of experience with digital asset management or information products management
• Advanced level proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office Suite applications
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 904
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 27
Date Updated 01/10/2020