Senior Procurement Advisor for provincial government ministry located in downtown Toronto.
Job type: Temporary, full-time hours, initial term to Nov. 2021
- Lead procurement planning efforts
- Develop business cases in partnership with clients & stakeholders
- Provide effective procurement guidance and support
- Pro-actively liaise with clients to strategize procurement requirements, and processes
- Develop and deliver executive level presentations
- Provide guidance in competitive tenders, contract development and execution
- Liaise with potential vendors and clients, including facilitating vendor briefings, and proposal reviews.
- Superior knowledge of provincial government legislation, regulations, and procurement policies
- Solid base in procurement best practices in both the public and private sectors
- Experience with procurement legal framework, applicable financial principles, trade agreements, and tender processes
- Proven project management and organizational skills, and ability to coordinate procurement project life cycles
- Legal knowledge of contract law agreements, competitive bidding case law, and leasing/licensing
- Ability to develop procurement policy recommendations, back by research, case studies and best practices
- Track record of analytical thinking and problem solving
- The communication, consultation and influencing skills for multiple levels including colleagues, executives, clients, and vendors.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1216
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Procurement
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 50
Date Updated 07/19/2021