Senior IT Analyst to support Finance Team for Government Agency
Position type: Temporary; initial six month term.
- Provide broad support for multiple Finance Workday configurations and integrations, including research and issue resolution with Workday, issuance of best practice resolutions for business processes, system troubleshooting and communicating changes to appropriate parties.
- Collaborate with Finance and HR departments when necessary to troubleshoot, manage and support current integrations, and plan for development and implementation of future integrations.
- Provide functional support to system users as issues arise, using strong task prioritization skills to resolve issues as soon as possible.
- Use extensive technical knowledge to provide guidance on optimal strategies for system automation in collaboration with senior team members.
- Evaluate system upgrades and modifications, identifying requirements, configurations, testing and deployment, while also communicating with other agency members about progress.
- Gather, build, configure, test and document requirements for multiple modules within Workday.
- 7-10+ years of experience working in a senior analytic role, with extensive demonstrated experience with Workday Finance configuration, delivering financial system improvements and providing system support to complex financial teams.
- Expert level knowledge of Workday Finance and HCM Configuration, Business Process Configuration, Integrations, Reports, Workday Security Design and Configuration.
- Able to independently identify, research and investigate Workday Finance issues, issuing best practice guidance as needed.
- Proven track record of ability to achieve financial system process improvement deliverables.
- Strong professionalism and a team oriented attitude, with the ability to adjust work approach to different business teams to accomplish common end goals.
- Proven ability to use discernment to prioritize workplace responsibilities, using strong identification and focus skills to deal with high urgency issues as they arise while also completing regular workplace duties.
- Flexibility and open mindedness, willing to use creativity to solve issues, readily accepts new challenges and open to collaboration and insight to better optimize system process improvements.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 833
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Systems and IT
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 80
Date Updated 07/15/2020