Senior HR Business Partner required for provincial government agency
Job Type: Temporary Assignment, approximately 18 months term.
Hours: Regular Business Hours, Monday – Friday.
Compensation: 33/hr-46/hr according to experience
- Facilitate effective implementation of new people management strategies in different areas of the agency, providing strong leadership and coaching to supervisors on all HR matters.
- Collaborate with agency leaders to integrate HR strategy with overall organizational goals, ensuring alignment and providing insight using HR industry knowledge to improve overall direction.
- Maintain up to date awareness of HR policy developments in related sectors, and apply strong writing skills to policy proposals, edits and development within organization.
- Provide leadership and job coaching to other members of HR team, using interpersonal skills to motivate and providing feedback when necessary.
- Conduct relevant tracking and research to measure organizational efficiency, interpreting data and presenting it effectively to other senior team members and appropriately alter policy and practice as necessary.
- Use best practice knowledge to provide input on full cycle recruitment plans and talent sourcing strategies to attract strong candidates and improve organizational efficiency.
- Provide input as part of working groups, boards and other related agency wide initiatives to improve practices and foster collective improvement.
- 5+ years of relevant HRBP experience, including demonstrated background in employee relations, project management, unionized environments, policy writing, and leading organization-wide change and modernization efforts.
- Bachelors’ degree in related discipline; post graduate HR designation (CHRL, CHRP)
- Excellent research and writing skills with strong awareness of best practices in HR policy writing.
- A background of defining and implementing HR compliance.
- Strong strategic advisory and leadership skills, with a forward-thinking mind and exceptional motivation to lead effective change and contribute positively.
- A HR background in complex performance management, human rights, investigations, WSIB management and related duty to accommodate cases.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills to effectively work with and motivate fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of environments and respond well to change, with strong self motivation and personal ethics.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 850
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 33
Date Updated 11/08/2020