Senior Financial Analyst required providing financial expertise to a Provincial Government office in downtown Toronto.
Job ID: G8386
Location: Ontario Toronto
Category: Financial and Investment
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements and ensure compliance with government and accounting requirements
- Develops the final consolidation product and various internal financial reports
- Develops financial and business processes, operational policies, reporting systems
- Identify innovative solutions to financial management and reporting issues
- Prepares reports, briefing notes and position papers on related issues.
- Acts as Lead on financial system application improvement projects
- Leads project group meetings, providing status updates on timelines, costs and deliverables.
- Responsible for ongoing financial system and data maintenance
- Knowledge in generally accepted accounting standards as set out by the CICA.
- Accounting and analysis, achieved through a professional accounting designation or equivalent experience
- Must have project management skills
- Experience in government transfer payment processes, in order to review college funding requests.
- Strong proficiency in Oracle Financials
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent leadership and team coordination skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 03/14/2019