Senior Business Analyst position with a Provincial Government Client located Downtown.
Job ID: G8306
Category: Government, Policy and Research
- Critically evaluate information, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information in to details and distinguish between user requests and true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal members to analyse information.
- Using organization-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Working with both customers and software development teams.
- Provide BA support to Development and QA teams during build and test cycles.
- Work with project management and project coordination staff to create and maintain project schedules and project status reporting.
- Some travel throughout Ontario may be required.
- Post secondary education in Business and Information Technology.
- More than 5 years’ experience in general business analysis.
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Strong analytical and product management skills.
- Presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with senior managers and subject matter experts.
- Experience with large scale systems developments.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC/Project life- cycle management.
- Experience of user acceptance testing of software.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/14/2019