One of Canada’s Leading Downtown law firms is currently looking for a full-time, permanent Securities Law Clerk to join their team.
Job ID: L8297
- Managing compliance issues for the firm.
- Filings on SEDAR and SEDI.
- Preparation ad submission of CUSIP/ISIN applications and eligibility applications with CDS.
- Preparation and filing of regulatory filings in connection with the closing of private placements
- Knowledge Securefile filings.
- Minimum 5 years experience working within an law firm.
- Law Clerk or Paralegal diploma.
- Possesses relevant experience in practices related to securities law.
- SEDAR and SEDI filing experience.
- Online e-filing experience.
- Basic knowledge of NRD filings
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/24/2019