A large Provincial Government client is seeking a Passionate IT professional to fill the role of Scrum Master for this contract position.
Job ID: SY8344
Category: Government, Systems and IT
- Implement and sustain Agile processes, principles and practices.
- Establish the process for projects to transform from traditional Waterfall to Agile.
- Advocate for the scrum team and challenge processes that are not in line with the scrum theory.
- Educate employees, consultants, vendors and other stakeholders to understand and enact scrum as well as empirical and emergent product development.
- Act as a team leader, working to bring the team together and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated Scrum Master experience.
- Must have experience in transforming Waterfall projects to follow Agile.
- Highly developed analytical, networking, negotiation, consulting and relationship management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/05/2019