Opportunity for a full-time permanent Sales Administrator to provide sales and administrative support for a well-established Supply Chain company in Toronto.
Job ID: O8307
Category: Administrative, Clerical
Salary Rate: $45K - $50K plus benefits package
- Assisting department managers to handle sales related administrative work
- Preparation of documents reflecting trade contracts, purchases, returns, damaged material etc.
- Interaction with clients following up on contract regulations, communication with customs brokers and other inquiries
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
- Follow up with contracts signing/countersigning, monitor A/R status and chase payments
- Perform other general duties in supplying value for service to customers within an assigned group of accounts.
- University degree or college diploma or equivalent in formal education and experience
- Minimum 1 – 3 year related experience
- Advance proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong customer service attitude
- Must be organized, dependable, detail oriented and accurate
- Effective time management
- Ability to work in a fast pace team environment with changing priorities
- Must have proven ability to work independently
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/21/2019