Research Professional – Intermediate
Research Professional – Intermediate for government project on identity dynamics and conflict geography.
Job type: Contract (20 days)
Work location: remote
- Conduct research on 3 projects to be contributed to an academic journal
- Research several manuscript projects
- Synthesize findings, theories and images
- Communicate with authors
- Produce digital copies of all relevant material
- Create index table (1st/2nd keywords, source, date, extract, comment)
- Attend bi-weekly videoconferencing meetings.
- Completed 2+ graduate level courses on identity dynamics, conflict geographies, social/cultural aspects of post-war reconstruction, genocide, and/or war & society
- Conducted 3+ research projects in these areas, supervised by Ph.D.
- Background in executing primary and secondary source research
- Proficient with MS Office, and videoconferencing software
- Dropbox administration and Wikipedia Editor experience are significant assets.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1009
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Policy and Research
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 21
Date Updated 12/14/2020