Research Assistant Federal Government Department.
Job #: 171
- Provide research assistance for educational and training program
- Acquire background knowledge on design and system thinking
- Developing and completing a report based on research findings
- Masters Degree in Social Sciences with a research component
- Background in design thinking and other innovation methodologies preferred
- Successful experience in reporting academic activities for a research group in the past 5 years
- Robust communication skills in conducting interviews and writing
- Experience in MS Word, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent software
Will be attending symposium and conference to collecting information onsite and working independently remotely, meeting regularly with the supervising Professor. Flexible hours other than the scheduled conference and meetings. Excellent opportunity for graduate student completing a research-based degree in Social Sciences.
Job ID: 171
Location: Canada Ontario North York
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23
Date Updated 07/05/2019