Registration Support Officer required for provincial government regulatory agency located in downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1277.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term September 27, 2021 to December 17, 2021.
Number of Positions Open: 1.
Experience Level Required: Junior.
Recommended Application Date: ASAP.
Work Hours: Regular Business Hours; 37.5 hours per week.
Work Location: Combination of Remote and Onsite, at Client’s Downtown Toronto office.
Dress Code: Business Casual; Facemask to be worn in Designated Areas of Client Building as required; Fragrance/Perfume Free Workspace Policy in effect.
- Process registration submissions and update registration database.
- Monitor and respond to email inquiries.
- Review new registration submissions and verify documents to ensure accuracy of information.
- Review renewals for financial processing.
- Perform checks of monthly vendor invoices and identify any errors.
- Identify any potential issues or concerns and investigate potential resolutions.
- Registration admin support and data clean-up projects as assigned.
Education: High school Diploma; some post-secondary education preferred.
Preferred Experience: 1+ years of office administrative support experience; from government or public sector an asset.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, Outlook skills (will be tested) and Teams.
- Strong data entry and typing skills (will be tested).
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Experience with records management and electronic document management systems and databases an asset.
- Excellent professionalism, customer service and a self-motivated attitude, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Advanced organizational, coordinative and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively for self and others, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team and liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to respond to sensitive matters with tact, discretion, and excellent judgement. Demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check, Technical Skills Evaluations and Employment References.
- Satisfactory completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to onboarding.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance prior to working onsite.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1277
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23.62
Date Updated 03/09/2021