Marberg is Hiring – Recruitment Coordinator to support our busy Recruitment team located in Downtown Toronto.
Job Posted: August 29, 2019
Job Type: Full-Time Temporary-to-Permanent
Job #: 412
- Post and monitor jobs on various advertising venues;
- Assist with background check procedures including employment verification and reference checks;
- Assist Recruitment Consultants with Candidate research;
- Administer technical skills and language testing procedures for Candidates;
- Maintain a Client Relationship Management database/Applicant Tracking System;
- Provide Sales/Marketing support through lead prospecting and optimizing job postings for SEO;
- Format, collate and mail correspondence and marketing material;
- Schedule interviews;
- Receive calls and visitors to the office;
- Respond to phone and email inquiries.
- 1+ years of administrative experience;
- Completion of a university degree or equivalent;
- Excellent, professional phone manners and professional presentation;
- Comfortable making phone calls to candidates and clients;
- Superior attention to detail and aptitude for exact, methodical work;
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat;
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills, minimum 50 WPM;
- Strong writing skills to assist with business proposals;
- Strong research skills and excellent judgement;
- Will be working in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
Excellent full time permanent work opportunity with health benefits included. Looking for a bright, motivated university graduate interested in obtaining professional work experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 412
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 35000
Date Updated 05/09/2019