Records Clerk required for Provincial Government Ministry, immediate long term assignment, easy access North York location right on TTC line.
Job Posted: July 31, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
- To search and locate records stored on microfiche jackets and microfile reels and electronic databases and match against other documentation for verification.
- To update, further establish and maintain filing system for microfiche jackets, microfilm reels and other records, both electronic and hard copy.
- To track and log results of searches into Excel spreadsheet.
- To prepare reports of search results including statistics and record summaries, for management review and approval.
- Must have excellent organizational skills to track, organize and file high volume of hard copy and electronic information.
- Must be meticulous and methodical in your work approach, and exceptionally detail oriented.
- Must have excellent judgement and discretion to work with confidential and sensitive information, and to review and verify records according to nuanced/sensitive content.
- Must have advanced MSExcel and overall strong technical proficiencies to work with in-house data management systems.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work in a busy team environment.
- Previous experience working with microfiche and microfilm an asset.
- Formal training in records management/library science an asset.
Excellent opportunity for experienced records management specialist to gain government sector work experience. Friendly, professional team environment. Be a part of an important, professionally challenging and interesting project.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 357
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 21.40
Date Updated 08/06/2019