Receptionist responsible for the day-to-day operations of the law firm’s front desk. Excellent opportunity for candidates who have successfully completed a legal administration internship program.
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm with one hour unpaid lunch break, M-F.
Work location: Onsite at secure office with robust social distancing safety protocols in place.
Compensation: $28k to $30K according to experience.
- Receive and forward phone calls, take messages in a friendly, professional manner.
- Process internal and external mail; faxes, correspondence; couriers, external storage.
- Maintain clean, safe, and well organized reception area; kitchen area; and meeting rooms.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Ad-hoc data entry and document organization (scanning)
- Additional reception and office administration responsibilities as assigned.
- Above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and professional telephone manners.
- Proven experience as a receptionist; introductory legal office experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and flexible workplace environment.
- Highly organized and detail focused.
- Proficient in MSOffice-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (will be tested).
- Accurate data entry skills (will be tested).
- Satisfactory criminal background check and employment references.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1211
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Legal
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 28000
Date Updated 07/19/2021