Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for professional association in Toronto. Excellent opportunity for someone looking for an introductory position in office administration. Full time, permanent, with benefits. Easy access via GO Train or TTC.
Job ID: A8285
Category: Administrative, Clerical
Salary Rate: Competitive to experience, benefits
- Greeting visitors and answer inquiries from visitors.
- Answer, transfer and take messages from phone calls.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail to various departments.
- Filing, photocopying and faxing confidential documents.
- Schedule meetings and book boardrooms for Managers.
- Order office supplies as necessary.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Must have previous Receptionist experience.
- Must have strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 12/20/2018