Receptionist and Data Entry Clerk for university client, downtown Toronto.
Marberg Job Number: 1295.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term ASAP to December 17, 2021, with possibility of extension.
Work Location: Onsite, downtown Toronto office near TTC.
- Greet and welcome all visitors and guests.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls and email correspondence.
- Responsible for verifying all packing slips with corresponding invoices.
- Data entry to process invoices, billing statements and purchase orders into into electronic records system.
- Hard copy clerical and records-keeping functions including scanning, photocopying and mailing.
- Maintain office supplies and inventory.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the office and reception area.
- Additional clerical, data entry and receptionist duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of administrative, data entry and clerical experience.
- Experience handling cash register transactions an asset.
- Polished, professional demeanor and telephone manners.
- Helpful, willing attitude and commitment to customer service.
- Proficiency in MSOffice – Outlook, Excel, Word (will be tested).
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills (will be tested).
- Superior attention to detail, and organized, methodical approach to completion of tasks.
- Satisfactory Background Checks, Technical Skills Evaluations, Employment References and COVID Clearance as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1295
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 27.28
Date Updated 09/20/2021