Real Estate Law Clerk – Commercial required for growing law firm, midtown Toronto.
Position Type: Temporary-to-permanent/full time hours
Job posted: November 25, 2019
- Manage commercial real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence.
- Order and review title, corporate and off-title searches.
- Draft and assemble reports to corporate lenders, vendors, purchasers and mortgage companies as needed.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a commercial real estate law clerk.
- Strong understanding of real estate and corporate law, rules, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Teraview, Conveyancer, PC Law.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Easy access mid town location near TTC line. Friendly, professional environment with opportunity to advance. Excellent opportunity expand your professional experience as a law clerk.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 565
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Clerical, Legal
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 30
Date Updated 11/27/2019