Purchasing Administrative Officer required for provincial government agency located in Downtown Toronto.
Job #: 279
Job Posted: July 3, 2019
- Serving as the primary point of contact and as a resource for staff and external parties on building and facility services issues to promote/ensure consistency in facilities management activities.
- Monitoring active Admin Help Request Tickets and closing the Ticket upon completion of task; compiling/submitting regular reports on activities.
- Coordinating all new phone acquisitions, installations, relocations, and disconnections
- Serving as the resource person for all telephone issues, answering questions from staff, reporting problems to the service providers, etc.
- Coordinating the Admin unit’s purchasing by ensuring that proper processes are followed and that quality products are purchased at the best price possible.
- Contacting suppliers to negotiate exchanges or refunds, obtaining quotations, resolving delivery and product problems.
- Preparing reports and purchase summaries for review.
- Assisting with special projects, providing other elated duties as required.
- Previous experience using S. Order Desk Online (SODO) is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work independently and to contribute to a team environment with rapidly changing priorities
Job ID: 279
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 0
Date Updated 03/07/2019