A large corporate client located downtown is looking for a Project Manager to join their team for a one year contract position.
Job ID: S8360
Category: Systems and IT
- Managing a large scale system development program across all phases of the project life cycle.
- Help identify and resolve program risks, issues and constraints.
- Identify and manage program costs, timeline and resources.
- Develop and produce key project documentation
- Chair program level meetings with key executives, project team members.
- Develop strong working relationships with team members, sponsors, executives and vendors.
- Provide oversight of all deliverable’s and activities throughout the project lifestyle.
- 10+ years experience as a Project Manager preferably in the financial industry preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative).
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suites (Excel, Word, Visio, MS Project).
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- PMP designation or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge in Canadian Capital Markets’ over the counter securities market data, in particular fixed income.
- Experience with big data initiatives, cloud, open source development.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 02/20/2019