Project Lead required for a large professional association to assist with a major project related to professional development.
Job ID: 8404
Category: Business Operations
- Develop a project schedule and a work breakdown structure
- Estimate costs and create budget
- Estimate duration for activities & resources
- Analyze risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Will provide support to day-to-day management and approvals processes
- Assess the unique requirements from each Association
- Organize the various documents with a view to creating an overarching project management plan.
- Develop a quality control framework
- Provide regular project status reports to the CEO
- Ensure the development of a communications and training plan for Member Associations
- 5-10 years of experience in project management; Project Management Professional designation is required
- Excellent knowledge of project management and implementation processes, methodologies and techniques to independently coordinate all project components.
- Ability to develop proposals, reports, and presentations in addition to effective problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and priority-setting skills.
- Solid proficiency in MS Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal, leadership, teamwork and relationship building skills are required.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 03/20/2019