Project Lead- Performance Evaluation and Management, for provincial health care agency client, currently remote-based.
Marberg Job Number: 1811.
Job Type: Temporary.
Initial Term: Starting December 12, 2022 or sooner, for an initial 6 month term.
Compensation: $61 per hour.
Recommended Application Date: Immediately – please note that we are screening and shortlisting Candidates immediately and qualified applications may be contacted same day as date of application.
Regular Work Hours: 7.5 work hours per day, not including unpaid 1 hour lunch break, to be worked during regular business hours, Monday to Friday (37.5 work hours per week).
Work Location: Currently remote-based; however position may transition to a hybrid role later in the assignment.
Monitor performance evaluation and accountability programs at a regional level, working collaboratively with teams across Ontario to initiate performance improvement initiatives, and foster system innovation and improvements.
- Manage performance management programs.
- Lead negotiation and establishment of key performance indicators and performance targets, including funding and service volume targets.
- Manage funding allocation and re-allocation processes and strategies.
- Lead accountability monitoring processes for service contracts, effectively identifying and addressing potential problems, risks, issues, conflicts and impacts.
- Plan and lead service provider performance audits.
- Lead and facilitate project committee and service provider performance meetings.
- Develop critical stakeholder relationships, and manage sensitive service provider relationship issues.
- Develop performance enhancement tools including communications and reporting tools.
- Identify systemic performance improvement and service integration opportunities, and engage healthcare leaders in change initiatives. Develop and maintain service integration trackers, ensuring progress reports are received and evaluated.
- Support regional stakeholders to identify risks and develop appropriate risk responses through mitigation and contingency plans.
- Additional program analysis, development and leadership responsibilities as required.
Education: Post Secondary or Graduate Degree in applicable discipline.
Professional Credentials: PMP designation an asset.
Preferred Work Experience: At least 7+ years of progressive, applicable work and academic experience in Ontario health sector.
Preferred Sector Experience: Demonstrated subject matter expertise on health care system management, including performance measurement, health system data and service provider funding allocations.
Leadership Experience and/or Skills: Demonstrated team leadership skills, with ability to motivate and engage with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority, influence others, and facilitate meetings.
Technical and Language Skills Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of applications and tools used in data management and statistical analysis.
- Proficiency with MSOffice software applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project.
- Advanced English communication skills, both written and verbal, including expert level business writing skills and strong verbal presentation skills.
- Fluency in French an asset.
Task -Based Qualifications and Additional Attributes:
- Demonstrated record of professional conduct and character. Responsible, reliable and works to deadlines.
- Pleasant and courteous: demonstrated commitment to client service and professional representation of the organization.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen.
- Knowledge of performance management and evaluation techniques in health service administration and/or clinical performance
- Comprehensive knowledge of community health services and programs, including the roles of health care professionals, and direct care models.
- Experience with program evaluation methodologies.
- Experience with health system data and reporting, including demonstrated ability to translate health system questions into data analyses, simplify complex information, and clearly explain results and limitations of analyses.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management principles, methodologies and best practices.
- Proven ability to respond to sensitive and confidential matters with tact, discretion, and excellent judgement in the interpretation and application of instructions and organization policy.
- Strong relationship management skills including client and vendor relations management, business networking, negotiation, change management and consulting/advisory skills. Excellent listening skills, and the ability to provide and receive effective feedback.
- Demonstrated successful experience of prioritizing work, making decisions and communicating with others within a values framework of respect, equity, anti-racism, diversity and inclusivity.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada, providing satisfactory documentation upon request.
- Ability to work both remotely and onsite as required, abiding by organization health and safety policies.
- Ability to declare personal Non-Conflict of Interest in execution of assignment responsibilities prior to assignment start.
- Ability to complete a satisfactory Provincial Government security check, prior to assignment start. Please note that Marberg will reimburse for the cost of the security check upon your acceptance of Assignment Offer and submission of approved Expense Receipts.
- Provision of certification of AODA and OHSA online training course completion prior to assignment start.
- Provision of certification of full COVID-19 vaccination series prior to assignment start.
- Additional satisfactory Background Checks and Employment References as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Marberg is committed to supporting workplace diversity and inclusivity, to reflect the demographic profile of all Ontarians. Applications are encouraged from equity seeking groups including people of colour, Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, and people from the LGBTQ2S community.
Job ID: 1811
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 61
Date Updated 11/21/2022