Project Infrastructure Officer – Government Agency to contribute to planning, development and administration of projects.
Job type: Temporary (initial term to July 31, 2021)
Work location: currently remote
- As part of Project Team, assist in planning and development of event driven projects
- Lead selected projects, ensuring consistency and adherence to established structures and standards
- Contribute to project delivery models and solutions
- Provide support to stakeholders, responding to operational questions and concerns
- Review and track actions from assigned project teams
- Maintain knowledge base of protocols, and operational policies and procedures, as well as their impact on business processes and aims.
- 2+ years experience leading or supporting projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methods, best practices and tools
- Experience in developing project plans and budgets
- Proficiency in MS office, Access and MS Project
- Superior communication & relationship skills with all levels of stakeholders and project teams.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1065
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Business Operations, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 26
Date Updated 10/02/2021