Project Coordinator for government agency, to work in a fast-paced office with cross-functional teams.
Job type: Temporary, full-time hours, initial term to December 23, 2021
Compensation: $24-32/hr dependent upon experience
Work location: in office
- Work with Manager, Project Management to assist with monitoring performance, preparing reports and dashboards
- Prepare executive briefings on status including relevant issue resolution and predictive risk
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to maintain integrated reporting, noting cross-impact and interdependencies
- Manage the intake process to ensure all change management assets are created and tracked
- Support the business units in providing information on projects, milestones and key operational deliverables
- Act as focal point for project management office related requests.
- 5+ years project management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles, process, reporting and data consolidation
- Demonstrated software proficiency including: MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, and MS Office
- Superior communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- PMI certification is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1203
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Business Operations, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 24
Date Updated 08/07/2021