Project Assistant for AODA Accessibility Standards Project
Job # 964
Job type: Temporary, initial term 2 months (possible extension)
Compensation: $23/hr to $28/hr according to experience
Hours: 35 hour work week, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm or 8 am to 4 pm
Work Location: remote, laptop provided
- Support Project Manager and other team members on documents management and website content management tasks related to AODA accessibility standards.
- Edit, re-format and upload MSWord documents to Kentico Content Management System.
- Remove and modify documents from Kentico CMS back end.
- Test hyperlinks, modifying and/or removing as necessary.
- Excellent written English skills required, including proofreading.
- Understanding and experience with AODA standards for documents and website accessibility.
- Experience with Kentico CMS or comparable website content management system.
- Advanced proficiency in MSWord and MSOutlook for Office 365.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Familiarity with web conferencing tools, e.g. Zoom or Teams.
- Experience with HTML editing.
- Ability to work well independently to meet project deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Employment References.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 964
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Business Operations
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 23
Date Updated 11/16/2020