Intermediate to Senior Product Manager, Market Needs and Software Solutions, for Provincial Government Agency.
Marberg Job #1169.
Job Type: Temporary, initial term to February 28, 2022.
Work Hours: Regular daytime hours, 7.25 hour day between 8 am and 5:30 pm with .75 hour unpaid lunch / 36.25 hours per week.
Work Location: Combination of Remote and Onsite at our client’s East GTA Office (1-3 days per week Remote; balance to be worked Onsite). Free parking provided.
Target Compensation Range: $65/hour to $90/hour+4% vacation pay, according to level of experience.
- To identify market and user needs and deliver software solutions creating user value, collaborating with internal functional stakeholders to ensure stakeholder goals are met.
- Product management activities for new products and enhancements to existing products, in alignment with organization objectives, including needs assessments, product definition, and product planning.
- Gathering, defining and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Defining roadmaps and release plans, with a focus on innovation and exploration of minimum viable product concepts to advance product vision.
- Prepare product roadmaps and product strategies.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather and analyze information into actionable backlog of user stories and requirements for the development team.
- Work hands-on with stakeholders to prioritize, plan and deliver high-quality software releases.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to successfully launch new features and products.
- Act as Product Owner in Agile Scrum process.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience including development / ownership of product portfolios and roadmaps, and building and launching capabilities on web and mobile platforms.
- Experience with digital transformation initiatives and product managing digital services.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent digital products and services.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing value proposition mapping techniques, lean principles and MVP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and explain complex elements in a simple way.
- Proven relationship management and collaboration skills and ability to gain stakeholder buy-in.
- Excellent analytical skills, including planning for challenges, risk management and risk mitigation.
- Excellent written presentation and verbal (both online and in-person) presentation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and onsite as required.
- Ability to commit to full term of project and flexibility to extend as required.
- Satisfactory CPIC Criminal Background Check, Credentials Verification and Employment References.
- Satisfactory COVID Clearance and completion of Ontario government provided Health and Safety and AODA online courses prior to assignment start.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 1169
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Business Operations, Communications and Marketing, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 65
Date Updated 08/06/2021