Procurement Specialist required for Government Agency.
Position Type: Temporary; initial term 12 months+; possibility of direct hire.
Core Hours: Regular business hours
- Bid document preparation responsibilities including Request for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Quotations (RFQ).
- Statement of Work (SOW) evaluation with a focus on completeness and adherence to procurement regulations.
- Development of evaluation bid criteria and evaluation against major bid requirements.
- Advise and assist in development of agency wide procurement policies and procedures, providing guidance on broad procurement matters.
- Perform contract follow-up including termination and other appropriate legal action as required.
- Recommend issuance of contracts or supply arrangements.
- 10+ years of procurement experience, with emphasis on public sector procurement
- Advanced knowledge of procurement and supply functions, market standards, specification development and tendering processes.
- Strong awareness of procurement related government guidelines including purchasing policies and procedures and federal & provincial legislation and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced customer service, administrative and organizational skills with the ability to establish work priorities and meet deadlines.
- Analytic ability to identify and resolve operational and supply issues with independent research initiative.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Please note that Marberg Staffing only accepts applications through Indeed.ca, LinkedIn and marberg.com.
Job ID: 805
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Procurement
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 40
Date Updated 02/06/2020