Procurement Administrator for a Provincial Government Ministry located in Downtown Toronto.
Job Posted: September 5, 2019
Job Type: Full-Time Temporary
Job #: 427
- Act as the contact for business units in identifying Sourcing needs and understanding Sourcing policies, processes and requirements.
- Work with business leaders to develop Sourcing documents, and manage Sourcing project plans.
- Act as the bid administrator; manage and monitor the Sourcing process to ensure compliance with policies.
- Negotiate terms and contracts; coordinate with Legal as required (e.g., drafting contracts).
- Provide advice to business units on reviewing and interpreting contracts.
- Draft briefing notes, as needed, in relation to contracts and Sourcing activity.
- Maintain required documents and ensures that a complete audit trail (“Record Book”) for all procurement, from procure to pay is prepared.
- Manage vendor relationships within a specific portfolio/category.
- Review and input contracts, purchases orders and other sourcing data and documents into our ERP – Workday
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including a minimum of two years of related Sourcing and/or contract management experience.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Law, Supply Chain Management, Sourcing, Purchasing or a related discipline, related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in sourcing, negotiations and contract management in one or more of the following categories: consulting services, professional and management consulting services, technology services and/or corporate services.
- Knowledge and familiarity with ERP systems such as Workday, SAP, or ORACLE
- Knowledge and familiarity with legal contract terminology and generally accepted Sourcing practices.
- Working knowledge of project management and applicable industry experience in working on projects that support client groups such as Health Care, Finance, Human Resources or Information Management.
- Experience in the health care sector working with clinicians would be a strong asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert on Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint, working knowledge of MS Project.
- SCMA Certification or equivalent, is an asset.
- Active membership in Sourcing-related Association(s), is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 427
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Administrative, Procurement
Number Of Positions 2
Pay Rate 25
Date Updated 05/09/2019