Payroll Associate required for provincial government agency.
Position type: Temporary full-time
Job posted: November 4, 2019
- Generate bi-weekly payroll reports and process all payroll documents such as timesheets submitted by employees
- Ensuring all payroll information is updated in the ADP Pay Works System
- Maintains database by updating all required information and making corrections as necessary
- Provides support to the payroll specialist on entering payroll data into the system as required
- Maintains hardcopy files of payroll documents
- Responds to inquiries from Managers and staff members regarding payroll functions.
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business with a strong preference for candidates pursuing a recognized payroll certification.
- Previous payroll experience required
- Experience working with computerized payroll systems
- Knowledge of payroll and other legislative requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Word and Excel
- Oral communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with other members of the team, internal clients and external clients
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 526
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Government
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 22.8
Date Updated 04/11/2019