Large Government Agency, located Downtown is seeking a Payroll and Benefits Administrator for a contract position.
Job ID: G8281
Category: Accounting and Payroll, Government
- Reporting to the Sr. Payroll & Benefits Specialist and the Human Resources Manager.
- Accurately process payroll, benefits and pension program administration.
- Process and transmit payroll within the Payroll System, within established timelines.
- Maintain current knowledge and awareness of changes to policy or legislation that impacts role.
- Post Secondary education in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Canadian Payroll Association Management Certificate Program.
- Knowledge of Payroll legislative framework, HRIS and reporting systems.
Number Of Positions 1
Date Updated 01/07/2019