Payroll Administrator required supporting a Senior Payroll Manager for a provincial government agency.
Job ID: 0121
Location: Ontario Toronto
Category: Accounting and Payroll
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for collecting, verifying and processing payroll information
- Determining pay and benefit entitlements for employees within the agency. Required to review, verify, calculate and processes pay and benefits transactions.
- Prepare input documents and processes related payroll changes using computerized HR/payroll systems.
- Manage pension adjustments, accruals and benefit administration
- Provide information/assistance/advice/interpretations to clients and respond to complaints regarding discrepancies or errors.
- Maintain accurate data for filing and a variety of records.
Skill and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of relevant sections of federal and provincial legislation related to statutory deductions and benefits
- PCP Designation is required
- Familiarity with running a full cycle payroll is an asset
- Strong work experience with DayForce
- Advance proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills to set priorities to meet payroll cut-off dates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to respond to customer service issues using verbal or electronic means.
- Strong calculation skills
Number Of Positions 1