Organizational Improvement Coordinator for provincial government agency in downtown Toronto with subway access.
Position type: Contract (6 months), full-time hours
Salary range: $50-60,000/annually
- Provides guidance, advice, and coaching across agency for routine programs to build individual competencies, and organizational capacity
- Works with Sr. Advisor in developing, implementing and evaluating learning and development strategy
- Coordinates and leads programs including but not limited to Recognition, Employee Engagement and Wellness
- Researches and develops a range of resource tools and training materials
- Supports training and coaching intake and needs assessment,
- Researches external vendors to meet training needs and coordinates all training logistics
- Tracks performance metrics
- Develops/manages content for the L&D and Wellness websites and e-learning programs
- Facilitates training for front-line staff on team building as required.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field of study, and certificate in an accredited Human Resources program
- Minimum of 5 years’ related work experience
- Previous experience facilitating and/or team building within a multi-professional environment;
- Knowledge of, and experience in adult education principles, methods and best practices
- Knowledge of human resource practices in career, leadership and organizational development
- Coordination skills and detail orientation to manage logistics for training programs;
- Skills in project management and learning program design
- Skills in team building and facilitation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint),
- Strong skills with e-learning /LMS administration and familiarity with online survey creation tools and e-learning authoring tools
- Ability to use and trouble shoot audio/visual equipment and other electronic devices.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that Marberg Staffing updates job posts regularly, and external job boards may not reflect these changes in a timely fashion. Please refer to https://marberg.com/career-portal for the most current information including salary range.
Job ID: 680
Location: Canada Ontario Toronto
Category: Government, Human Resources
Number Of Positions 1
Pay Rate 50000
Date Updated 03/02/2020